Getting Started with Realm
Want to know more about what Realm is? Click here.
Already have a Realm Login? Click here.
How do I start using Realm?
- If you haven’t received an invitation to join Realm Connect: Send an EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org and request an invitation to set up a Realm login. Once the invitation is sent, please follow the link to set up an account login and password.
Invitations sometimes end up in Spam or Junk folders – please check these folders for the invitation you have requested!
- Your Realm login works on your home computer and on your mobile devices. Please create a login on a computer browser first. You can then use the login for the app on your mobile device. Realm does not support the IE (Internet Explorer) browser. Please use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
- Check to make sure that we have your address and other personal information entered correctly under My Profile. If anything is incorrect, you can change it. Click the down arrow beside your name to access this area.
- Change your privacy settings (through Manage Privacy) so that other St. Bede’s Realm users can see your basic contact information (just as they have through printed church directories in the past)!
- Look at Giving (in the left column) to view your pledge and current giving. Consider entering credit card or bank account information for easy online giving.
- To use Realm on your smartphone - Locate and download the Connect – Our Church Community (from ACS Technologies) mobile app. This is available for Apple and Android devices in their App Stores.
2601 Henderson Mill Rd NE