We have many established ministries of care and support for our local community and the wider metropolitan area. Many of these are focused projects for a specific time of the year. Others are larger projects that impact many lives.
- ESL - English as a Second Language Program
- Path to Shine - A Mentoring program for at risk children
- Baby Jesus Baskets - A Christmas ministry
- Emmaus House Thanksgiving at Home - Providing meals for families in the Peoplestown Community
- Just Faith - An intensive small group for Christians to deepen their commitment to care for vulnerable people and our planet
- Youth Missions - Bede Bags for the homeless, Hunger Walks, Mission Week